We will build a school where all students become fluent in two world languages in the context of developing the highest standards of scholarship, craftsmanship and world-wise humanity.
* There is goodness in every child. Like a spark, it burns bright.
* There is vast intellectual capability in every child. This is manifested as literacy in science, language, visual & performing arts, mathematics, music and technology.
* There is the ability, even in the youngest of all children to address current issues facing humanity.
* There is an imperative in education to aid children to understand morality, compassion, and the truth within each of us.
* There is a deliberate commitment from the faculty and staff of the International Friends School to mentor students to thrive in this complex, fragile and continuously changing world.